Peer Power Webinar Workshop Series
Four sessions, delivered one per week — See Program Calendar for dates and times.
- Session 1: Mistakes We’ve Made and What We’ve Learned
- Session 2: Strategies for Transforming Relationships
- Session 3: Working with Difficult Coworkers — Part I
- Session 4: Working with Difficult Coworkers — Part II
(A copy of the book Peer Power: Transforming Workplace Relationships is required for each participant. Book sold separately. Available at major online book sellers.)
Your webinar series subscription includes also access to a recording of any webinar session upon request as well access to a series of post-webinar online reinforcement tools to maximize learning transfer. See details below under “What You’ll Get.”
Who Should Attend
- Organizational Development Managers and Directors
- Training Managers and Directors
- Human Resource Managers and Directors
- Professional Contributors and Project Managers
- Anyone responsible for ensuring that work gets done through collaborating with others
- Work in a demanding small- to mid-sized organization...
- Just don't have the time or resources to attend all-day, off-site training seminars...
- Like the idea of a tightly focused, facilitated 90-minute training via web conference...
- Would benefit from post-session, web-based reinforcement tools...
- Think you might be able to learn something from peers in similar roles...
then plan to attend the Peer Power Public Webinar Workshop Series.
For the Small Business or Organization
You're the CEO/COO or Executive Director of a small to mid-sized business or organization. You have a team of 3 - 5 managers. You'd like them to develop a common language and common practices, but you can't afford to send the whole team to lengthy, off-site training sessions. You're looking for a high-quality, cost-effective solution that doesn't require travel. The Peer Power Webinar Workshop Series is for you.
For the Human Resources Department
You're the Human Resource Manager for your company or organization. You have a handful of supervisors or managers new to management or perhaps some high potential line employees. They need to master the basics of successfully working effectively with managers, supervisors and employees in other departments in order to be productive. You have a limited training budget but you recognize the value of ongoing training and coaching. You just don't have time to do it all yourself. You want an outsourced training solution that also gives you the means to measure and report results.The Peer Power Webinar Workshop Series is for you.
For Anyone Who Needs to Work with Others to Get Work Done
If your job requires you to interact effectively with people in other departments or people who don’t report to you, this program is for you. This webinar workshop series is designed specifically for individual contributors, human resource professionals, project managers, or anybody responsible for getting work done through others.
If you have to rely on the cooperation and collaboration of others in order to succeed, and if your company does not have a comprehensive in-house training program, the Peer Power Webinar Workshop Series may be for you.